What is Dermaplaning?
Dermaplaning is a method of exfoliation that consists of using a 10 gauge scalpel to gently scrape off the top layer of dulling dead skin cells in order to reveal a smoother, brighter complexion.
Benefits of Dermaplaning:
- Removes surface debris of dead and dry skin with custom dermaplanning blade. It also eliminates that annoying peach fuzz that cakes up in makeup, leaving the skin feeling very smooth.
- Dermaplaning also allows for greater penetration of skincare products and creates a flawless canvas for makeup to glide on smoothly.
- Improves skin texture and tone.
- Immediately diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Creates healthier, more radiant appearance of skin.
- Procedure can be done prior to chemical peel to give a more effective treatment.