MonaLisa Vaginal Revitalization
A Revolutionary Laser Treatment, Creating Lasting Improvements for Women Affected by the Symptoms of Vaginal Atrophy
Vaginal discomforts such as dryness, burning and urinary incontinence can occur during pre-menopause, chemotherapy, hysterectomy and after childbirth. The main cause is often atrophic vaginitis: a disease that can adversely affect your life and the relationship with your partner.
Among the women suffering from atrophic vaginitis:
- 75% reported that vaginal atrophy negatively impacts their lives
- 63% failed to recognize vaginal atrophy as a chronic condition
- 44% report that they did not consult a gynecologist for finding a solution
- 4% only recognized the common symptoms of vaginal atrophy
The drop in estrogen that comes with menopause or even during breastfeeding after delivery, causes a series of problems that have a severe impact on one's social life and personal relationships. Among the most bothersome problems is atrophic vaginitis, which is the lack of nourishment and hydration of the cells of the vaginal mucosa.
The loss of estrogen production in the ovaries after menopause is the most recognized cause of vaginal atrophy. This results in a reduction of collagen in the vaginal mucosa and thinning of the epithelium which makes the vagina more susceptible to trauma during intercourse. A concomitant reduction in blood flow leads to a decrease in the vagina's own natural lubrication, which results in an increased pH level, facilitating the growth of pathogens such as yeasts and bacteria. This can result in animage unpleasant vaginal odor. Vaginal dryness, burning and being constantly bothered are a result of atrophic vaginitis, which is often not spoken about because some consider it a natural consequence during menopause and after childbirth.
Vaginal atrophy symptoms include: vaginal dryness, burning, discharge, genital itching, burning and urgency with urination, increased amounts of urinary tract infections, urinary incontinence, light bleeding after intercourse, discomfort or painful intercourse, decreased vaginal lubrication during sexual activity and/or shortening and tightening of the vaginal canal.
MonaLisa Touch: The New Vaginal Laser Therapy
THE NEW LASER THERAPY FOR THE PREVENTION AND CARE OF YOUR VAGINAL HEALTH
MonaLisa Touch® is a functional vaginal rejuvenation treatment based on a special fractional CO2 laser, specifically created for the vaginal mucosa.
MonaLisa Touch® prevents and resolves estrogen decline in the vaginal tissue by reactivating the production of new collagen and re-establishing the conditions that the vaginal mucosa once had.
MonaLisa Touch® is now the most effective non-surgical and non-pharmacological solution for preventing and treating vaginal atrophy and it's after-effects, which many women suffer from during menopause, chemotherapy, hysterectomy and after childbirth.
HOW IT WORKS: COMBINATION OF MAXIMUM EFFECTIVENESS WITHOUT SIDE EFFECTS OR PAIN
The CO2 laser gently acts on the vaginal walls through a special scanner, creating indistinguishable micro-lesions that are required for triggering a neocollagenesis process (production of new collagen) and reorganizing and re-equilibrating the components of the vaginal mucosa.
The laser's action safely and painlessly re-activates and re-establishes the proper function of the urogenital structures while also improving the symptoms associated with urinary dysfunction.
THE RESULTS: COMPLETE TISSUE REGENERATION STARTING FROM THE FIRST TREATMENT
The mucosa tissue becomes more nourished and hydrated and the epithelium becomes thicker, more toned and elastic. It also re-establishes the correct vaginal pH, which helps maintain its natural protective barrier and reduces the risk of infection.
One simple treatment lasting only 5 minutes, without pain, side effects or recovery time, can give the tissue the tone and elasticity it once had, with positive effects on one's quality of life and personal relationships.
KEY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- An easy and very comfortable treatment
- Low risk with little or no side effects
- Suitable for almost all women
- Achieves long-lasting improvements
- Patients can return to normal activities immediately with no downtime
- Able to be used by certain patient groups who are unsuitable for hormone replacement therapy, ie. breast cancer patients
- Most patients experience noticeable improvements after just one treatment
THE MAJOR SUBSETS OF PATIENT ARE:
- Women who have been through menopause
- Women who have had breast cancer & can't take estrogen or who have been put on drugs that suppress estrogen
- Women who have had surgery that required the removal of ovaries
- Women who have pain with sex due to vaginal dryness or decreased elasticity of the vagina
Women often don't talk about these issues as they think that there may be something wrong with them or that it is a natural part of aging, not knowing about MonaLisa Touch.
* Individual Results May Vary