TimeScape lifts and tightens with no surgery!
TimeScape is a bi-polar mechanism that produces radio waves at 6 MHz frequency. This frequency is designed to create a thermal affect in the subcutaneous region with no discomfort or burning.
How does radio frequency affect skin tightening?
Radiofrequency(RF) produces a mild increase in the temperature of the skin and subcutaneous area below the skin. When this warming is sustained for several minutes, collagen synthesis begins. Over a series of treatments visible skin tightening occurs.
What is the mechanism of action?
Electric Effect: localized hyperemia stimulates the metabolic process.
Thermal Effect: increase oxygenation stimulates the fiber blast and collagen production
- Facial aging (Lifts flaccid face and neck skin)
- Cutaneous flabbiness (abdomen, internal and outer thighs, but ox, posterior and internal arm areas)
- Pre-and post surgery treatments. Ideal for maintenance of facelift and eye lift results as well as a means of delaying the need for those surgeries
- Preventative treatment for hereditary problems i.e. turkey neck and sagging jowls
* Individual Results May Vary